1. ON-SITE BADGE PICKUP HOURS & LOCATIONS
- Wed., June 28 – 4-9 PM (Hotel Lobby)
- Thurs., June 29 – 7 AM-8 PM (City Hall Lobby) or 4-9 PM (Hotel Lobby)
- Fri., June 30 – 7 AM-6 PM (City Hall Lobby)
- Sat., July 1 – 7 AM-3 PM (City Hall Lobby)
- If you are registered as “Exhibit Hall Only,” you will pick up your badge at the first-floor rotunda outside the Exhibit Hall on Thurs., 10 AM-5 PM, Fri., 8 AM-5 PM or Sat., 8 AM-1 PM.
2. FREE OFFSITE PARKING & SHUTTLE SERVICE
- Free parking and shuttle service to the Gaylord Palms will be available for attendees at ESPN’s Wide World of Sports (700 S. Victory Way, Reunion, FL 34747). Please allow ample time, at least one hour prior to course start, for parking and shuttle service.
- Shuttle Hours:
- Thurs., June 29 – 7 AM-11:30 PM
- Fri., June 30 – 7 AM- 11 PM
- Sat., July 1 – 7 AM-6 PM
3. FDC2023 FREE MOBILE APP
- Download the mobile app by searching “FDC2023” in the Apple App store or Google Play one week prior to FDC. To view your personalized course schedule and course/event location you must be logged into the app with your registration ID and last name.
- You can also download handouts, search exhibitors, view the event schedule, access the Gaylord Palms maps and more with the app! Be sure to turn on your notifications for on-site updates.
4. COURSE HANDOUTS
- Course handouts will be available within your online registration dashboard two weeks prior to FDC.
- In an effort to “go green,” FDC will not provide handouts onsite. Please print, download on your mobile device or view in the mobile app on-site.
- Note: some handouts may be too large to view within the mobile app. Please download and save to your device or print ahead of time.
5. EXHIBIT HALL
- Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Thurs., June 29 – 11 AM-6 PM
- Fri., June 30 – 8:45 AM-6 PM
- Sat., July 1 – 9 AM-2 PM
- View the current exhibitor listing and find FDC-exclusive exhibitor coupons at exhibithall.floridadentalconvention.com.
PUPPY BREAK IN THE EXHIBIT HALL
Are you feeling stressed or overwhelmed? Take a break from your busy day and visit adorable puppies at our Puppy Cuddle Break on Friday, June 30 from 3-5:45 PM in the Exhibit Hall and experience the joy and comfort of cuddling with these furry friends. Adoptions will be available for those who feel a connection.
6. SOCIAL EVENTS INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION
- Make plans to attend the social events included in your registration*
- Thurs., June 29
- Welcome Cocktail Reception – 4-6 PM (a drink ticket for this event will be loaded on your badge)
- LIVE! at FDC Party– 8-11 PM
- Guitarist in Wreckers – 10 PM-1 AM
- Fri., June 30
- Alumni Receptions – 5-7 PM
- Out of This World Party – 7:30-10:30 PM
- The After Party – 10 PM-1 AM
- Thurs., June 29
* Events are not included in the free “Exhibit Hall Only” registration.
7. ATTENDEE LUNCH VOUCHERS
- If you have purchased a Thursday morning and afternoon course or have signed up to be a speaker host, you will receive a $20 lunch voucher for Exhibit Hall concessions. Vouchers can be used in the Exhibit Hall on Thursday through Saturday, 11 AM-2 PM.
- Your lunch voucher will be automatically loaded onto your badge. Just tap and go during checkout to use.
8. CE VERIFICATION/REPORTING
- Per the Florida Board of Dentistry, you must be present in a course 50 of 60 minutes to receive 1 hour of CE credit. Your badge will be scanned when you enter and exit a course to calculate your hours attended.
- Your CE certificate will be emailed to you by Monday, July 3. CE certificate printing stations will be available on-site Thursday and Friday, 9 AM-6 PM and Saturday, 9 AM-5:30 PM.
- CE credit will be reported to CE Broker for all Florida-licensed attendees by July 29, 2023.
GET STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS AT THE GAYLORD PALMS
- Need help navigating to your FDC courses at the Gaylord Palms? Download the “Gaylord Hotels” app in the Apple App store or Google Play upon arriving at FDC.
- Select the hotel “Gaylord Palms” and then click “Find My Way” to have the app access your location and give you step-by-step navigation to your courses.
Find out more at www.floridadentalconvention.com.